Tuesday 3 March 2009

In fact ,who is English?

On the balance of probability ,no one is English and curse my unorthodox view if you are bothered.Hold on - i can give anyone the benefit of the doubt if they can prove themselves innocent until proven guilty.I am prosecuting those who claim to be English for the sake of 'immigrants' - Polish included.

I submit that English is one of the many languages of West German.In fact it was brought to this land by German settlers.The migration from German after the ice age might have been triggered by incursions of the Huns and population pressures.

Last week's lecture by Chris might have provoked a few patriotic fellows and raised eyebrows on the legitimacy of the rightful owners of this land.My reservations on the evolution of the English Monarch reveal that a majority of the people who ruled were not 'English'.Henry Tudor who reigned as Henry v11 was in reality Welsh;William of Orange who ruled as William 111,was dutch;Elizabeth 1 who died a virgin in the last monarch of the Tudor dynasty ,indirectly handed power to her cousin James 1,who was scottish.Through out the period of regicide,this land was under a constant rule of 'foreigners'.

What puzzles me is whether an Englishman is a German by default who got persecuted and fled to this land.

I know the truth hates but in reality,it sets you free.So know your history and be vigilant.I traced mine and discovered that all people in Southern Africa originated in central africa,but were too weak to fight - thus were kept on the run ,until they reached the Cape of good hope.

In closing this prosecution you are all Germans - prove me wrong!

1 comment:

Test Blog said...

I think that all ideas of nation states are just poetic/propaganda ideas from the 19th century. The whole idea of an ethnically or religiously defined nation makes no sense and is based essentially on ignorance. I can see how people feel a sense of loyalty and obligation to their family, to their tribe (extended family or clan) and even to their home town or city. I can also see how people can feel a sense of allegiance to humanity as whole on a global basis. But between these things it is highly problemaqtic - I think the concept of 'nation building' in Africa has been particularly disasterous. Surely in Africa the unit of political organisation should be very small - the tribe - but then encompassed within a united African Continent as a United States of Africa (or at the very least) a United States of Southern Africa; US East Africa, etc. It is only colonialism that created non-viable entities such as Sudan, surely.

I don't like nationalism at all. I feel as an urban mancunian to have much more in common with with say boston in the USA (which even looks like Manchester!) than with say rural Dorsetshire or whatever where I have never been and have no intention of going and where I don't think I've ever met anyone from.

Nationalism is for the birds, I think. That's why club football is much better than so-called international football.

China (population 10 billion or whatever) vs San Marino (population 2,000 or whaqtever). Where's the fun in that?